“Lovely service”

Milestones
Ranked #1,563 of 10,303 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Scarborough
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed April 24, 2019

Great service especially in the bar with Saba and Stef. Prime rib was delicious. They played both the Raptors and the Leafs game so that was a nice surprise.

Recipe l, Manager at Milestones, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

We hope you enjoyed the games Pierce, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Came on Easter Sunday. Not too busy in the restaurant. Took over an hour and a half to get 2 orders of french toast and Eggs Benedict. Asked for side potatoes in the order, never came. Waitress that brought the food, said she couldnt carry them with the other plates, that it was coming up, then never came back to the table!! First time at Milestones, unfortunately will be the last time. If they move that slow with barely any patrons, I would hate to see the speed of service with a full restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I visit this location every so often and always sit at the bar. The bartenders are always amazing! I think their names are Saba and Sarah?? They always brighten my day, I never leave in a bad mood after sitting at the bar. Great service, great people!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Milestones is one of my favourite restaurants to visit in Scarborough. The food is always good, especially their cheesecake!! Highly recommend it to cheesecake lovers! But more than the cheesecake, the service is incredible. I alway try and get my favourite server; Saba. Always makes me feel comfortable, and she’s always smiling. Her and Sarah make going out for food at milestones sucha great time! Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Girls night out is meant to be in Milestones. I love their Monday appetizer and bellini special, and I enjoy going there on the weekends because of the atmosphere and the food. Our server, Natalija, made our experience even more enjoyable. Already planning my next night out here!

Recipe l, Manager at Milestones, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

We're happy to hear this, see you again soon!