“shop and eat your lunch”
Review of Whole Foods

Whole Foods
Ranked #908 of 10,638 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Welcome to your North York, ON Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed May 25, 2016

when I go shopping at this place , I really enjoy it , because I find a lot of things with high quality that I can not find any where else , and the best thing is the salad and food is available for lunch .my favorite is detox salad .

Reviewed May 19, 2016

This Whole experience has certainly been a culinary discovery, and my tastebuds are forever thankful. There is such a deliciously healthy variety at the 'make-your-own-salad-bar', that it beckons you to return (which I do). Aside from this abundant buffet, the store itself offers an endless variety of health food choices, and I usually leave with a "Whole" bunch of goodies!

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

I adore whole foods from the smoothie bar to the fresh oven pizza and organic everything wow I can't ask for a better grocery store . Super healthy .

Reviewed April 13, 2016

It likes farmers market and we can get high quality and organic foods. Nuts, dried fruits and various side dishes are selled by weigh. Various side dishes look very good!So, please be careful to take much otherwise you'll pay big money to grocery store. Then, I recommend to get the popular eco bags.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Favourite place to stop by when in the area for lunch. Love the store too. Reasonable priced hot food, love the roast beef with gravy and mashed potatoes with green onions. Quick, delicious and between 2 people $15.00. Forget about other restaurants, this is the place to go for a hearty good tasting, enjoyable lunch. Tried the turkey also, yummy. Wish we had a Whole Food in Oshawa.

Date of visit: March 2016