Review Highlights

More Info
from $19.44
More Info
2,116 results
All reviews pearson airport union station presto card train service luggage space long layover return ticket smooth ride toronto traffic downtown core stops yyz weston ttc limo platform signage
Reviewed today

I took this from the airport to UP station on Front St. I was efficient and clean and gave advanced notices about stops.

Reviewed 3 days ago

UPExpress was long overdue. The trip from Union Station to Airport is 20 minutes and cheap. I highly recommend this mode of trsportation over a taxi

Reviewed 3 days ago

Although the train is a hefty $9 per trip it is very comfortable, regular and the best way to get from Union station to Pearson Airport. The trip takes around 30 minutes and stops twice along the way.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Easiest airport transport in a big city that I've experienced in awhile. I live in NYC, and am so used to how inconvenient it is for the airport in big cities like LA, Chicago, Austin, etc... this was a great change of pace.

Reviewed 5 days ago

We used UP when we were staying in Toronto then flying off to England. It was really simple to buy the ticket and get on board, even with 2 large suitcases.

Reviewed 5 days ago

We used the UP Express to travel between Pearson International Airport and Union Station on arrival in Toronto. Plus again for departure when we left Toronto after our week visiting our son.

The service is efficient and clean, I purchased the tickets in advance online, the cost of $25.70 CAD for a family one way ticket is reasonable. We travelled as a family of 3, 2 adults and one teen.

We will use again next time we visit our son in Toronto.

Reviewed 6 days ago

So delighted that the UP Express takes us directly to Union Station. It is fast, easy, clean and hassle free! Inexpensive for my family too!

Reviewed 6 days ago

I was nervous about not renting a car but this train is the way to go to go to and from the airport and downtown. It was 30 min ride and the locals were complaining becasue of the shorter travel times but I didn't notice. Will definitely use again.

Reviewed 6 days ago

It is a good way to travel. Nice, clean and reliable. Easy to go to airport but harder to find the way back. Need more signs in the airport so the people could find the station easier.

Reviewed 6 days ago

A bit pricey for train service but cheaper than any other transportation. Very civilized, quick, clean and convenient.