“Disappointed”

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Went with a couple people for dinner. Caesar salad lacked flavour, lettuce was limp. Other dishes were OK but expected better. Standard dishes but subpar execution.

• Visited August 2011

Toronto, Canada
“Bit of a let down”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Service was slow and when our order was taken i had the grilled steak salad. I asked for the steak to be done rare and it came well done. I told them buttje waitress didn't adjust the bill or anything. My date had a creamy pasta with a terriaki flavour which was too rich. Overall not a great experience

Toronto, ON, Canada
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

The menu for the brunch looked good so in I went. The food on the brunch hot table looked less than appetizing, so I ordered a la carte.
The sandwich I got was passable, but not more. The wine glass was dirty and I passed by the bar later and all the glasses looked grungy. The whole room smelled of used grease.
Then they stared breaking down the buffet while I was eating and if they could have made any more noise doing it, I don't know how.
I really wish I 'd gone home to eat.

Toronto
“Great Spot - Beach”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We enjoyed the Sunday brunch this summer especially the freshly made waffles. Sat outside and was able to have our dog by our side. Seems to attract a nice crowd.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fantastic brunch! Love the waffles and toppings........”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

Fantastic brunch! Love the waffles and toppings........

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook