“Doesn’t appear”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

This used to be a solid go-to spot for delivery and take out for me. The last three attempt have been complete fails...food doesn’t show, phones don’t work, response from online ordering portal does not confirm the order went through.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

A favourite place for my best girl and me. The food is always fresh and the staff is always friendly. Unfortunately not serving All You Can Eat any longer. Still great!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Awful place. Worn decor. My friend said her sushi tasted like cardboard. My bento box wasn't great. Salad dressing was like water. Chicken was chewy and tasteless. Place needs a redecorate and revamp especially when there is anothe Japanese place across the street and one a half block away. Do do choose kimono

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Went to lunch with girlfriend. Decor was plain and boring. Service was so so My friend ordered two different types of sushi. The tuna was awful. Brought it home to my hubby and he also couldn't stomach the tuna sushi which was cooked and not raw. My salmon bento box was mediocre. We will not go back.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

This family run place has a good menu, reasonable prices. No real ambiance. I had the Kimono special rolls, and some dragon rolls. Tasty and well prepared, fast service.

Date of visit: March 2016