“Cool atmosphere”

Ranked #764 of 9,121 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Toronto's best casual dining restaurant in Yorkdale Shopping Centre. Featuring a great menu, including brunch and drink specials. Open late.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

At times I find the dresscode of the staff can be bit much, but when combined with great food, modern atmosphere, it's a great spot to dine.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Moxie's is a really great retaurant. A classy place...which is appropriate for a variety of age groups. The staff and waiters have always been so nice and friendly whenever I go. I can't help but always leaving them a nice tip because I enjoyed their service so much. The food taste is consistent between different locations. It's always warm, has amazing flavour, and tastes so fresh. Love this restaurant.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

While at super mall Yorkdale the other day we got hungry and looked for a non-food court place to eat. We decided to go to Moxies, the western based restaurant that over the last few years has opened numerous locations in Ontario.
The restaurant is situated at a lower level location opposite the theatres. It doesn't seem to be very large but it was hard to tell because it was so dark in the place. The menu was relatively expensive for mall food. On the other hand there was a decent variety of things to chose from. All the food we ordered was very tasty and good portions. The wait staff were very friendly and attentive.
Overall a good place to eat in Canada's highest end mall.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

good food, good service, nice ambiance! Price is reasonable. You can find quite a few of this in GTA. They have nice desserts!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

My collegue and I went shopping after work for our secret santa at fairview mall. We decided to have dinner at Moxies. We both ordered shrimp and crap linguine. I was laughing at my collegue as she eats the pasta. The oil was dripping from the pasta. It has excessive oil/butter. I called the attention of the server showing her the oil. I was annoyed with her response. She said butter is good for you, i told her no its not then she said its good for you then i said again no its not. Yes its good for you the margarine is bad she insisted. What is that? I was annoyed with her attitude i didnt leave tip. Who is she to insist? Is she supposed to represent the restaurant and provide better costumer service?