“Tasty Dinner with fresh ingredients”
Review of Big Fat Burrito

Big Fat Burrito
Ranked #24 of 237 Quick Bites in Toronto
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Don't gasp, but at 36 years old, I have never had a burrito. I am not a big fan of Mexican food, but my husband is and I was open to the idea, as it's not your "same old" Mexican restaurant. This was good. I enjoyed the fresh salsa & the corn, which made it really taste fresh to me, and there wasn't anything greasy about it (generally why I don't like Mexican food). The inside isn't the nicest place, but it's burritos, so no one is expecting it to be fancy! I found this to be a filling tasty dinner choice.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018

There are not really as many options on hand here as compared to some of the other places around Toronto, but this place deserves some respect as one of the places that started the burrito craze. The food is still good, and the seating is pretty spacious for a burrito place.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I were walking down Augusta and both started craving burritos. Then we stumbled upon Big Fat Burrito. Really hit the spot for us! Worth a visit if you’re in Kensington Market for sure!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Big fat burrito makes an excellent burrito, in a fun atmosphere in an amazing neighbourhood. It’s a great quick bite that’s a lot less expensive than most of its competition!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I got the vegetarian burrito and it was big and fat and delicious. I went with my daughter and her friend and theirs were too. We waited only a few minutes to be served. I loe people watching as I eat in this friendly not fancy restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017