“Best Burrito in Toronto!”
Review of Big Fat Burrito

Big Fat Burrito
Ranked #24 of 237 Quick Bites in Toronto
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Old Toronto
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I love a burrito ask anyone who knows me!
My best friend certainly does when she took me to Big Fat Burrito whilst visiting her in Toronto.

A cute little place just inside Kensington Market. Staff are friendly prices are reasonable and the taste is amazing. Don't go to any of the burrito chains that the city has to offer - this is your go to place for a tasty filled burrito!

Thanks guys - I'll be back on my next trip!

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

I often stop here when I'm taking my visiting friends through Kensington. I've tried nearly everything on the menu now and it's all been fantastic.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed June 18, 2016

First a thing about Toronto burritos...many places in Toronto (including Big Fat Burrito) grill their burritos as a last step in preparing them. It makes the inside of the burrito really hot and makes the tortilla just a tiny bit crisp. Delicious.

Big Fat is always busy because it's gooooood and not expensive. A Kensington institution.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 13, 2016

I had the veggie burrito, my boyfriend had the steak. SO GOOD - quick too, ordered and ate on our way to our next stop.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Amber D
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

This place has amazing food. I stumbled upon this restaurant and am so glad that I did. The food is great and there are many options for vegetarians and carnivores alike. The portions are large and the prices very reasonable!

Date of visit: May 2016