“One of the better burritos in TO”
Review of Big Fat Burrito

Big Fat Burrito
Ranked #265 of 9,074 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed November 21, 2011

A solid burrito with an abundance of flavor. More flavor than a chipotle and less soggy than a burrito boyz. Their range of hot sauces actually let you make your burrito spicey relative to any other burrito in town.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Little Place in Kensington that's nice in the summer sitting on the stool with the big open windows right on Augusta..

I always order the Yam as I'm a Veg...Haven't tried anything else. I like it as a change-up to my usual Burrito spot. Not the best Burrito in town, but definitely decent enough to keep coming back.

The Burrito's aren't that fat & have had much bigger elsewhere - but they're filling enough.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

There was really nothing spectacular about my burrito. It was just good. The guy making them had an attitude, but it didn't phase me. I met some nice people who shared some seats with my family and I when the place was full. So, it's good food, nothing that will WOW you, but it's definitely worth going to because it's in the heart of Kensington Market and there are a lot of locals there who can offer advice if you're new to the neighborhood.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

We lice practically next door so when we are in a pinch for time or food we'll go here for burritos. The ground beef is like taco bell greasy. My husband likes the vegetarian sweet potato option bit I think it is gross. I got the tacos for a chanfe the other night and the from-a-jar salsa that was put on top ruined it.

Also the burritos aren't cheap. I think $8 or 9 is expensive for fast food.

The staff aren't always the nicest- how am I supposed to know that spicy means jalepenos instead of their range of hot sauces?!
To their credit they can make it as spicy as you want.

1  Thank beautifultree12
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 16, 2008

Best Burritos - vegetarian yam burrito is my fav.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook