“Great for Friends and Family”
Review of Dr. Generosity - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My cousin loves this place as she met her husband here, and we gathered there for dinner with them and our family elder (90) recently. The food was ample and tasty, and the portions were good. On certain nights of the week there is a very low fee for corkage, so we brought in some wonderful wines and had a fun evening. The service was excellent, and the owner checked in regularly to make sure everything was going well. A dandy time was had by all!

1  Thank poetsrest
There are newer reviews for Dr. Generosity

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Not a bad general restaurant..quite lively on a Saturday night. Good value, as entrees include soup/salad, and side order. But this is not a bbq shop...they should not be offering ribs for $26...they are tough, and not much sauce. Thank goodness the sweet potato fries were ok. And would waiters please wait until everyone at the table has finished their meal...how would you like to be the only one eating while everyone else's plate has been whisked away? I certainly won't go back

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Several of my girlfriends met for lunch at Dr. Generosity and although the service was a bit slow, the food was good. The grilled veggie wrap was done nicely but was a little heavy on the goat cheese so I would ask for less cheese next time. Because we were a large group, a 15% gratuity was already added on to the bill. However, when we were given our tabs, we were asked if we wanted change.....so the waitress got an additional tip. Sounds cheap but really? All our bills added up to exact dollars? Food was good but not exceptional. Would I return? I will wait and see.

1  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We liked this neighbourhood restaurant because the food is reasonable and well prepared, with enough variety on the menu to satisfy everyone and there were gluten free options. it has a cosy environment, and you will likely be elbow to elbow with the next table. Overall good value for the price. If you have anyone in your party with a hearing problem, the restaurant gets loud when it is full and it may not be the best choice.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is my Sunday Brunch Place. It delivers.

Busy, yes. A couple spots in the front bar are my fav. Biiiiig Room in the back for lots of people too.

Okay for breakie, it's not your cheapest bet. But I'm here for Quality. Coincidently, Quantity is there too.

My staple is a large freshly squeezed OJ, and whatever Eggs Benny Special they've got on that day. The home fries are amazing. A simple thing that surprisingly can fail, but they do not here.

The special will put you back about $13-15 bucks. Worth every penny.

I've always had great, attentive service. See you next Sunday!