“Amazing Steaks”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The steaks there are excellent. Server was very nice. I have a milk allergy and the staff was a amazing about it, made me feel very comfortable.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Our steaks were perfect, just the way we like them. Meduim raw and raw for my husband. Perfect Thanks

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Booked a table for a party of 6. Service was attentive and impeccable.
All entrees were explained to full detail and all were priced reasonable.
Prime rib was delicious. Filet with blue cheese superb. Selection of wines
very good and well priced. Keg sized wine glass (9oz) available for moderate increase.
Service was quick. Manager stopped by to ask if everything was up to par.
Yes it was.
You can go to any high end steak house in and around Toronto and pay a very high price
just for the steak and then pay extra for side dishes. Not so here. This particular location
exceeded my expectations. Koodos to the directors and management ! I will come back.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had great meal here. I ordered steak and it was mouthwatering. It was a bit on the pricey side, but the service was pleasant and the place was very clean. The food arrived in a reasonable amount of time.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

On a Wednesday night – the place was packed! We had a great table in the bar and the Bar Manager Chadintroduced himself and looked in on us frequently. My wife and I wanted to just relax with a drink before dinner and that we did. We both enjoyed the wedge salad then lobster tails for me and halibut for my wife. One of the two tails was off – mushy and soft. It was graciously replaced by the server and Chad stopped to say he took it to the chef for replacement. It’s a good place to go if you’re staying around the airport.