“Good location close to airport, not great parking”
Review of The Keg - CLOSED

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The parking lot was full, and this was a monday nite. Ate in the bar area service was very good food was good, no complaints.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Excellent steak and great service. The Keg has become very dependable when looking to have a good steak. Stick to the steak and deserts.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Tried The Keg on West Mall ....I have always enjoyed the food at the keg .....And in that regard I have absolutely no complaints about the food at this location.....HOWEVER.....My issue is with actual location......It is horrible......It is dark, dank and it feels dirty...To give the Keg their due it is obvious tat this building was not built as a keg...If I had to guess it was a pub in a prior life....However it seems all the Keg has done to re brand it was to change the sign.....The carpets are filthy...The tile floors look just as dirty......There is not an ounce of ambience in this location.....
If you are inclined to visit a Keg there are numerous other locations in the Toronto area....I highly recommend that you make the drive...This place will ruin your appetite.....

6  Thank Marc B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were staying at the Travelodge at Toronto airport, so we decided to go next door to the Keg restaurant. We only had to wait about ten minutes before being seated. The Keg is popular so it was a little loud, but the peppercorn New York steak was outstanding. We did not have to wait too long for our food and the service was good. I have never been disappointed with the food quality at the Keg, just a little noisy, but that's the price of being popular I guess. David and Kerry Jones.