“Consistantly good Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sushi Delight

Sushi Delight
Ranked #3,538 of 8,432 Restaurants in Toronto
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: East End
Toronto
“Consistantly good Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have been going to Sushi Delight for years and just treated my staff to an evening out there as they all love sushi. We were all happily satisfied and sated at the end of the meal. Only problem was when I ordered a mixed drink, Vodka/soda and the staff had to find a manager to mix it. I had to laugh. They are much more used to the hot tea or beer drinkers I guess. The food has always been fresh and reasonably priced. We got out of there without me breaking the bank. I read about the poor delivery service and can't comment on that as we either eat there or pick up. Never having a problem with either.

• Visited October 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst sushi delivery ever.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Sushi pizza was incredibly overcooked - chewy and crunchy - almost burnt. Inedible. Roll was cold. Sashimi looked like it was a week old. Threw 4/5 of it out. Called to complain and got told "okay" and hung up on. True story. Not exactly awesome customer service. So angry at self for tipping $5 for this disaster.

DON'T EAT HERE.

• Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great sushi and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

We've been here a couple of times and are always satisfied with the food and the service. The rice is sometimes stiff and lukewarm but it's really not a big deal as I never eat it anyway. Waiters, for the most part, don't really speak much if any English and sometimes our orders get lost in translation but it only happens on occasion. Can't beat the price and the portions are substantial. It's just a good sushi joint with a casual atmosphere.

• Visited April 2012
Toronto
“Consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've been coming to this restaurant for over 8 years, and and no matter where else in Toronto I venture for sushi, I keep coming back to Sushi Delight for a consistently good meal. The freshest fish, the rice is always well-packed and the value is spot-on for what you get.

• Visited April 2012