“Great sushi, great value”
Review of Sushi Island

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Ontario
“Great sushi, great value”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I like that Sushi Island has a few all-you-can-eat options. My husband and I like sashimi (+ sushi) but our friend does not so she paid less for a still wide selection of tasty choices. The servers were attentive and helpful and the food arrived fairly quickly. Nice atmosphere too. It's a great place to go if you need a break from pasta in Little Italy.

Visited July 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Consistently good Sushi!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

If you want reasonably priced good sushi in a great neighborhood, check this place out.
Not the high end menu of pricier restaurants, but everything is fresh and if you don't mind the wait, delicious.

• Visited July 2011
Bedford, Canada
“Delicious Sushi”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The service is amazing and the food is delivered very quickly. The sushi is some of the best I have eaten and if you are having the " all you can eat" option you will not go away unsatisfied. A wonderful little neighborhood restaurant in little Italy!

Visited November 2011
Sarnia
“Great price for average sushi. Don't get me wrong...it was good. I've just had better.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Nice little place. Very fast service. Average sushi but good price. Bathrooms were dirty but I think that's downtown Toronto for you. I would go again if I was in the area.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Skimping on the sashimi”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

We entered with a group of nine men ready to eat. First thing we ordered was 90 pieces of salmon sashimi. We were told it would be coming right away, as we would expect at any all you can eat sushi restaurant. We ended up only getting 20 pieces of sashimi between all of us. We were there for three hours waiting for what we came for. We ended up filling up on rolls to a mediocre level, but were very dissatisfied. Based on their location, I'm sure sushi island will continue to produce good revenue. From my friends and I, please choose to go somewhere else as a place poorly managed like this place does not deserve to feel satisfaction with the business they are running. Also, we spotted a cockroach lingering around on the preparation counter. Lastly, very unsanitary bathroom.

• Visited October 2011