“I placed an order over the phone and was told will be ready in 15 minutes. Was there on time and had to wait 20 more min”
Review of Bamiyan Kabob

Bamiyan Kabob
Ranked #543 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Afghani
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East York
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Location was keele st.
If they don't start making the order when u do it over the phone they should not accept phone orders. Very frustrating experience.

There are newer reviews for Bamiyan Kabob

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Spectacular service, great prices and extremely tasty food, combined with a clean ambiance and smiling faces...what more could you ask for in a restaurant? On a recent visit to Toronto, my wife & I stopped by here to pick up food for us and take some home to the kids in NY. The place was packed on a Sunday evening and yet, we were in and out within 45 minutes! They were able to accommodate our request for placing all the meats, rice, salad and bread in separate containers, allowing easier transport over the border. When crossing the border, I specifically mentioned that I was bringing kebabs for dinner and the gentleman told me to have a nice day!
I make sure to visit this place every time I visit the greater Toronto area. They now have at least 6 different locations, including one at the airport.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

The meats are full of flavour and marinated to perfection. The basmati rice and naan are made fresh. The boulagnee is something everyone should try. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The Bamiyan Kebab restaurant offers a fine choice of grilled chicken and beef. The portions are lavish if one orders a meal but for those who want a smaller portion a side portion is available on the menu without rice. I do recommend the rice as it tastes delicious and is easy to digest along with the other food.

All meals are served with a naan.

Well known as an Afghani restaurant, the place draws cosmopolitan diners.

The only drawbacks are the long lines for ordering food at peak eating times. The ambience at the restaurant could be improved.

If you have not been to Bamiyan do give it a try. It's highly unlikely you will regret this and for about $22 you can have two full meals with a choice of two grilled items, rice, naan and salad.

Munir Daya

1  Thank Munir D
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I love this restaurant. It was recommended to me by some Afghani friends, and I'm so glad I tried it. The food is amazing! The chaplee is awesome, as is the boulagnee. I can't get enough of this place. It's cheap, fast food, that isn't greasy or makes you feel gross afterwards.