“It cannot get better than this”
Review of Bamiyan Kabob

Bamiyan Kabob
Ranked #633 of 9,006 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Afghani
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East York
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been a devotee of Bamiyan for many years. The only issue is the long queues and wait sometimes. The food is always excellent and superior. I am a regular and have taken many clients, family and friends there. All have come out as fans. My cousins from New York come and regardless of what they do, this is their top favourite destination in Toronto. This is a MUST place for foodies, or anyone who wants to try something new. I cannot recommend anything special since all the food is amazing and very flavourful, but if you are a meat eater then chappli kabobs, and bamiyan kabobs are awesome and very authentic. You will NOT regret going to Bamiyan.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Their food very consistent and very quick serve and fresh. My favourite food is the Chopan kebab with wrap.
Good value and Chapli kebab would also make an excellent choice for those who love spicy

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our usual location is on Hwy 48. Food is always fresh. Succulent chicken kebabs and tasty minced meat kebabs. Meal portions are value priced. Great value and healthy alternative to "fast food" burger joints. Family member with Afghan roots swear the kebabs "taste like home". Set up is not fancy by good family place.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Since discovering this place a few years ago (we were told it was delicious and authentic middle-eatern food - yep!) we have become regular visitors. We usually head to the Keele location near the York University campus (I often see cops in there too- think this is a favourite with them!). The food is always delicious, fresh, and really good value. I usually get the chicken kabob plate (served with rice, salad and slightly crunchy, hot bread) and the meat is always beautifully seared and so tender. For a lighter meal, the wraps they serve are also amazing. We always recommend to friends - you can't go wrong here!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

With locations all across the GTA this Afghan style cuisine is very fit for a healthy, clean and tasty meal. My favourite is the Tandori kebob meal and my wifes favorite is the kofta kebob. Restaurant is not fancy but is fit for dining-in and is family friendly. Menu is reasonably priced and I am definitely recommending this to others