“My favourite Thai in Toronto”
Review of Coco Rice

Coco Rice
Ranked #3,500 of 8,899 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed March 13, 2012

A block away from where I used to work, I would go to/take out from Coco Rice at least once a week--their lunch menu offers a variety during the week, but I'd often look forward to Mondays so that I could order my favourite Peanut Curry beef--amazing creamy, peanutty goodness! Included in the lunch specials are a soup or salad, a spring roll and rice. Their Tom Kha soup is my favourite, and their mango salad is decent. When it isn't Monday, a good fall back is any of their other curries (red is my next favourite), then their fried rice is a good fall back. Their Pad Thai is average, but their whole menu is pretty good--I'm looking forward to my next visit, just writing about it!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

We had an assortment of spring rolls, as well as Pad Thai and Thai grilled beef. Service was quick and friendly and the restaurant has a very pleasant atmosphere. Prices are reasonable as well: 3 of us had all the food we needed for $35.

Reviewed August 29, 2009

I love chicken satay, grilled beef, cashew nut chicken and special green curry with shrimp. That's awesome food and very nice service. Servers always smile to the customer.

Reviewed August 13, 2009

I recently got my favourite dish at Coco Rice to go. Unfortunately I got more than the standard ingredients. I had eaten about 1/4 of my noodles to discover a dead bee. I took the dish back to the restaurant. I received no apology at all. Instead of taking responsibility for serving me a dead bug, the manager gave me the excuse that the bee had been buzzing around and must have some how ended up in my food. I was disgusted.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook