“Cute spot for real highest quality French crepes”
Review of Crepes a GoGo

Crepes a GoGo
Ranked #41 of 144 Coffee & Tea in Toronto
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 7, 2013

After morning sightseeing my wife got taste for crepes. I did some research and found this spot in some Canadian article as top quality crepes in the city. And I can confirm that. The place is in to-go style and you will get your crepes in paper like some burritos which was very comfortable to eat. Also don't miss their home made lemonade, delicious!

There are newer reviews for Crepes a GoGo

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Cutest little place - stopped in for a to-go lunch while on a business trip. Staff was very helpful in decoding the types of crepes available. I chose the Madame (smoked salmon, cream cheese & dill) and it was given to me like a portable slender burrito. Super convenient for eating while walking and the flavors were outrageous. I also ordered one of their house made mint lemonades and it was delish. Thanks tripadvisor for the recommendation!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Walking in to a room full of Parisian women was the first hint that told me I was in for a great meal of authentic crêpes. The owner was lovely and patient with my rusty French (no worries- the staff speaks English as well!).

If you go in a group, ask them to cut your crêpes in half so you can share. My boyfriend and I shared the Parisienne (eggs, swiss, mushroom, red onion and dill) and the Côte d'Azur (goat cheese, tomato, basil and olive oil). Both were incredible, and we had to resist the temptation to go back every day on our short weekend trip!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We visited the cafe for dinner as they were closing. The invited us in and were very patient while 5 of us tried to figure out what we wanted. We loved our crepes!!! Returning for dessert.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Crepes a GoGo has a wonderful selection of crepes. The crepes are delicious and filling. The place also has a great atmosphere.