“Copa in Toronto”

Copacabana Brazilian Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Copacabana Brazilian Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Transit: Yonge & Eglinton subway station
Description: Authentic Brazilian Rodizio. Immerse yourself in the culture through delectable eats, incredible cocktails and the best in live entertainment. There are no average nights at CopaCabana.Copacabana is a unique and exciting concept with a storied history deeply rooted in Brazilian culture. Our focus on superior food quality, exceptional service and an exciting dining experience for every guest is how we create lasting memories for our guests with every visit.Indulge with over 20 cuts of perfectly seasoned and grilled meats along with a full buffet, pasta and salad bar to satisfy every appetite. We pair mouthwatering food with an invigorating atmosphere.
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Amazing!!! The servers were very good and polite, and the food served was truly superb. The food kept on coming...we were stuffed and happy. A true Brazilian experience on food

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were ambivalent on visiting this restaurant due to all the "not so good" reviews we read here but decided to give it a try anyway.

I have visited Brazilian style churrascaria restaurants all over the world and this one is definitely one of the worst. After nearly 2 hours, we haven't had much meat at all and the service was extremely slow. There were even meat skewers that never came to our table, so from a very long list of available meat options, we may have tried only half.

The live music was great, although a bit too loud. At some point they started playing American music (Cat Stevens). A quiet Bossanova would have been great!

The Sangria was average - $40 a pitcher though....

The Buffet was rich with a lot of Pasta dishes and seafood but after-all, we came for the meat...
I also found that there was way too much cheese in/on the meat that was served.

Overall we paid about $130 for 2, with a pitcher of Sangria.

1  Thank Deepwater_diver
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Party of 3 showed up on a Friday night at 530 ... We were told that we had to leave at 730. Despite that deadline, the meal was incredible. Ate far too much delicious perfectly cooked meat. The best was suckling pig. Service was impeccable. An experience worth every penny. Cost $300 with tip and 2 bottles of $50 wine.

1  Thank WarningU2
Reviewed May 24, 2013

They have a show with dancers, which adds to the atmosphere.. The meet was tasty although took some time to get the meet variety to pass by.. Their pineapple was amazing.. I guess only 4 star, because I had experienced the real Barazilian ones in Rio..

2  Thank HatOrth
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I wanted to spare my stomach for the all you can eat meat so I didn't try too much food from the salad bar (although it also look delicious). The live entertainment is very good. The live band is great even though i didn't know a single word that they were singing. Totally got me in the dancing mood (even though I am a terrible dancer). The live dance and martial arts performers were also very professional as well. I think i enjoyed almost every kind of meat there. We love the BBQ pineapple. And that Fillet Mignon... o yea... Even my brother in law who is from Brazil said that the meat quality is great! The price is a little higher but then these are occasion dinning experience right?! I've been here twice. Absolutely nothing but good things is happening there. Thumbs way up!!

1  Thank Thomas F