“Great Value”

Little India Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 8,847 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Very large menu selection and great value. If you like Indian food this a must on your visit to Toronto.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food is excellent even though waiting time is a little longer. The taste and flavour reminds you of your home . However, ambience may not be that great to some who really want to visit an upscale restaurant. But value for money : no doubt.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Have been going here for many years and have found both the service and the quality of food have declined. My last visit i had the eggplant, curry fish and some rice. It was not very hot when it was served. Seemed like it did not come fresh out of the kitchen. I did not care for the fish. The eggplant was tasty. The rice was just plain, I don’t think i will be back which is a shame as this was once one of my favorite Indian food places.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I grew up in Toronto and this has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I try to come here whenever I get back to Toronto. It is consistently delicious, excellent service, and a great atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Having been in Canada now for six years I have been used to western bland Indian food. I had lived in London UK for 30 years and my pallet was accustomed to the fine Indian Cuisine there.
I have eaten in many Indian restaurants in Canada searching for that right combination of tastes that i was used to and found this Restaurant with Excellent and friendly staff,knowledgeable in the different aspects of the dish. The food was excellent and worthy of the many accolades that Little India has had over the years.

Interior and Washrooms need TLC