“Good indian restaurant!”

Little India Restaurant
Ranked #287 of 8,947 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Queen Street and West Queen West
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Delicious indian food, good price and fair service! Don't miss it. Various types of naan bread, tandoori and curries!
Average price 8-12. Fair enough

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Only my second Indian place I have been to and is absolutely amazing.
The $15 all you can eat buffet is the perfect place for lunch. If Ryerson was a closer walk I'd be going there weekly.
Food is fresh with a great blend of spices.
This place has won several awards for their food.

Definitely recommending to pay this place a visit!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Year after year, when my family and I visit Toronto, Little India on Queen Street is always a must. The food is always consistent and oh so delicious! One piece of advice: If you are ordering dishes for a party of 4, you only need 2 sides of rice, (which is al a' carte). We learned this years ago, when when we had tons of rice left over. My mouth is watering just thinking about this place. :)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Love it! The service is great and the food is great too. No complaints but it is a small place so remember to make it on time for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

As I first entered the restaurant I had low expectations, the entrance was very crammed and the place looked dingy but I was pleasantly surprised when I was welcomed by a kind attentive staff. The first bite of papadum wowed my taste buds and from then I was sold. The prices were good too! I must say since I have young children the food was somewhat spicy but overall a great night out :)