“Best breakfast on our trip!”
Review of Cora's

Cora's
Ranked #88 of 8,898 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Cora's was recommended by concierge @ hotel (Intercontinental Toronto Centre) & I can see why! Fun & casual atmosphere, great coffee & menu options featuring fresh fruit & crepes. I was in heaven. My only negative is that we only made it there 1 time on our trip!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had just checked in and breakfast had already been served in the hotel. The staff recommended Cora's, as it was just around the corner. There was a bit of a line because it included early birds for the Blue Jay's game right down the street. But, the food made the wait worthwhile. I'd go so far as to call it special. Very creative breakfasts, generous portions and plenty of healthy fruit and vegetables. I could eat there evry day of the week.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Advised to go here by our tour guide as I wanted a tip for a good place to get pancakes. When we arrived at 10 on a monday morning I was quite surprised to find a queue outside where we stood for around 15 minutes. This was obviously a good thing as it was popular, I found out later that there is often a queue around the block at weekends and when the food arrived i can see why. The pancakes were fluffy and light and tasted fantastic, I opted for 3 pancakes with bacon and eggs and also got some fruit to be healthy. nice warm decor and service although a little slow nice and polite. Good place to go if your near the CN tower or Blue Jays stadium as about a 10 min walk away.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Went here for breakfast in downtown Toronto. Disappointed in food -ordered one the rave specialities "apple cheddar crepe" It was cold, apples were bitter, mushy and chopped fine. The picture on the menu shows chunks of red apple which causes you to think it will be crunchy.
Scrambled eggs were slightly under cooked We ate inside and server opened large window to the street which could have caused the food to chill quickly. Was to meet friends for lunch and decided not to go back. Pricing was reasonable and the coffee was plentiful.. and also cold.
With so many other great breakfast choices in downtown Toronto we would not recommend this establishment.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very busy location, but we had a great meal and our server was very attentive to our party of 5. Would return.