“Good fast clean food”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We enjoyed a very early (6:30 am) breakfast in this bright, cheerful restaurant on Carlton Street in Toronto - near the old Maple Leaf Gardens. My spinach and cheddar crepe was huge and tasty. Dear husband had a vegetarian omelette with three eggs - full of vegetables and cheese. Dear friend had the traditional breakfast, two eggs, bacon - it looked like a whole rasher - sausage, toast, fruit, potatoes. I don't know how he ate it all. They were pleased. Service was quick and attentive.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

There's something to please everyone here and generous portions too! We were a group of friends with lots to share and sat for almost three hours without being pressured. Our waitress and servers were perfect!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I Love this place, always an enjoyable breakfast/lunch experience.
Food is great, and it sometimes looks too good to eat. Breakfast menu of 6 pages this gives you so much to choose from.
this is my fav place to eat.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Just like the title. We had friendly service here. The food was great. and there was lots of it. My only very small issue was the fact that the "fresh" fruit that accompanied our meals was decidedly not fresh. Otherwise, fantastic!

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

I'm not only referring to her namesake meal, which i thoroughly enjoyed ;) (wouldn't think the combo of meats and fruit on the same plate worked - but it does with delicious results).
Cora's special because of its vibrant charm, exceptional service and the relaxed satisfied vibe that rebounds around this place. It's easy to see why I and many other people cued for over 30 mins this Sunday to get in here. Even though they are uber busy my food arrived quickly and with a smile ;)
I am actually submitting this review from Cora's - thanks to it free wifi..
If you're in Toronto and enjoy eating breakfast then Cora's is a must xx
I came here as a direct result of other glowing Trip Advisor reviews and I am so thrilled I did :) x