“BEST PIZZA IN TORONTO”

Ranked #676 of 10,302 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Alderwood
Description: Since 1959, Il Paesano has been serving great Italian cuisine and pizza to Etobicoke and East Mississauga. Il Paesano Pizza is a family owned and operated business. We still use our original recipes and the freshest ingredients. Our sauces and dough are made fresh daily on our premises. This results in a mouth watering meal. Our pizza has been voted one of Etobicoke's best repeatedly, our menu is Italian cuisine and includes a variety of pasta, meat dishes, sandwiches, wings, soups,and of course our famous pizza. You may enjoy a relaxing dinner or a quick lunch in our restaurant or simply have it delivered to your door. Whether at home or work, we are open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Authentic, real 100% Italian pie that should be listed as No.1 in the six. Not fancy AT ALL but this family serves it up like your in their home. Best Pizza without the fancy pansy.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 22, 2018

When I first moved to Toronto in 1981, I ordered delivery pizza from Il Pae and I've been eating it ever since, mostly by delivery. Fast forward to 2014, I ate at the restaurant for the first and do not order delivery any longer. It's head and shoulders better in-restaurant!!!

Il Pae is always my first choice although I have occasionally cheated but I always go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Weekly delivery .
They are the best always hot, on time , and delicious
If your looking for take out or eat in. This is the spot

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We ordered your custom Panzerotti ! It was amazing . The best ever!! I had the Chicken Noodle soup . Huge pieces of chicken and tons of noodles .
I highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Usually I don't bother providing TA reviews but sometimes a place simply surprises you.. in a good way. Our small group visited late night for a take-out pizza but when we walked in we decided to eat in at this small restaurant. We were nicely greeted and served promptly by staff (or owner). The tasty (and very affordable) pizza was greatly appreciated by everyone (good sauce, just right medium/thin crust). A small restaurant with great food and very friendly staff/owner. Wish we had such a place near our neighbourhood.

Date of visit: June 2018