“Family run Italian restaurant”

Il Paesano Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #993 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The food at Il Paesano is very good. It is all homemade. I especially like their lasagna and thin crust pizzas. They are good value for the money.

There are newer reviews for Il Paesano Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed February 21, 2012

very convenient place, very good hours, excellent pizza quality and price, this is the only place I look for a pizza since I met them

Reviewed September 16, 2011

I like this family style Italian restaurant. I've tried their saltimbocca and it was very tasty indeed. For some it might have been too salty, but I loved it. We ordered their pizzas a few times and usually enjoyed it a fair amount. There was one time however that I ordered chicken on the pizza and it was stale and possibly expired. We quietly told the cook for his own purposes. Their service was friendly. Their pizzas are generally quite tasty and reasonably authentic. We tried their chicken or veal parmigiana and it was quite good and large portioned.

Reviewed February 10, 2011

This is the only place we order pizza from since discovering it. They're cars are all over the neighborhood so others must agree. Great pizza and fast delivery. Salads and wings are just ok, stick with pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 13, 2008

Not just a pizzaria - have a great Italian meal in.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook