“Montana's @ 41 Milner Avenue in Scarborough”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #4,845 of 8,851 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Barbecue, Canadian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: North York
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We went to Montana's to celebrate my sisters birthday this past Monday. It was a party of nine. I had booked a reservation for 6:00 pm. When I arrived at the restaurant there was no hostess to greet/seat us. I had to walk around to find someone who new nothing about our reservation. Our table was not ready and we had to wait. I only wish this was the worst of the evening. We promptly gave our order to the waitress, as we were with 2 small children. Our food took almost an hour and a half to arrive! During this time, the waitress did not visit our table to let us know what was taking so long. We could not even find her to refill our drinks. When the food finally came our steak was not cooked to how we ordered it and another dish was cold. We asked to speak with the manager, George Skopeleanos, who seemed to care less of the experience we were having. I will never visit Montana's again, as by the service I received I did not feel like a valued customer. I actually felt quite the opposite and will make sure I let everyone I know, and every social media site - that it is advisable to stay away from Montana's at 41 Milner Avenue.

4  Thank Adil R

Reviewed October 6, 2012

First experience of Canadian food, and it was a good one! Excellent and fast service and tasty food. Very accommodating and willing to help out tourists!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Good food,reasonably priced.Service was freindly and courtiuos.(Kirk)

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Went there on Wednesday evening around 6pm and got a nice table from the back. Ordered Mucho Nachos as a starter and I've never had so good nachos in my life! Just fell in love with those. Had a strawberry daiquiri as well and that tasted just great as well. After that the main course - BBQ Rotisserie Chicken - wasn't such a mindblowing experience. It was okay but nothing so special about it. Although the cornbread was really good.

The service there was really good. Absolutely no complaints about it. Hope it would be like that in some other places as well! The only not so good thing about this place are the prices. But then again u do get a lot to eat as well. We were thinking afterwards that even those nachos might have been good enough for us two and that would have been quite cheap as well. The atmosphere there was nice and relaxed. And I do like the cabin kinda look of that place.

Recommended to anyone living nearby! Not sure if it's worth for a long trip though.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Went to this steakhouse with my wife and it was a good experience. The food was great and the server was really fast with our orders.