“Super Super Club, ENJOY and Forget about it”

Forget About It Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Forget About It Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #413 of 8,440 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Toronto Ontario
“Super Super Club, ENJOY and Forget about it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Have dined here a few time, nice restaurant off Kind Street West. Good service, good food and very nice ambiance. Enjoy out door dining when we can.
Lots of good food selections off the menu and a nice drink menu.
Complimentary mini pizza, warm bread with oil and balsamic for starters.
Go and Enjoy

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank sunsets18

Florida
“Good tasty food with excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed across the street at the Hyatt Regency so this was an easy decision but was helped by a friend's recommendation. It did not disappoint. The food was very good and the price a good value since this was a prix fixe menu for Restaurant Week. Anthony, our server, was so personable, professional and accommodating that we came back a second night because of his exemplary service. We brought along an entourage and they agreed with our rave reviews.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank choice9
Markham
“Great food & location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We went to see a show and selected this restaurant randomly cause of its location. The food was great, I had the fettucini Alfredo and my husband had the salmon. We were very impressed and the ambiance was nice also... Very intimate. The servers could be more attentative but aside from that I would definitely go there again!

3 Thank Serinapl
Cambridge, Canada
“Good, for a Prix Fixe Menu, but no wow factor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Good location, for the theatre district. The atmosphere was okay, tables fairly close, so noise could be an issue. Food was average, portions as you expect for prix fixe, if you are hungry, you may remain that way when you leave,(Tim Horton's across the street) service was so-so.
When it came to paying the bill, I was leaving cash for tip, I guess that is something unheard of, as the waiter leaned over to me, and asked if there was an issue with our meal/service. I was alittle taken back, can a patron not leave cash??
Would I go back, not likely, there are many other restaurants to choose from.

1 Thank dsscott
Cleveland, Ohio
“Spoiled Pasta”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

This past weekend my partner and I were in Toronto and visited the Entertainment District for dinner. We thought we would try Forget About It because we had a taste for some good Italian Cuisine.
Well, the little pizza squares came, which weren't bad. The waiter didn't listen to me as he brought me a drink immediately, but I wanted it with dinner, not before.
We ordered and I asked for pasta as a side.
The dinners arrived and I immediately smelled something was spoiled. At first I thought it was a different type of sauce, but when I tasted the pasta, it was definitely spoiled.
Come on chefs, can't you smell the spoiled pasta you stored in the back of your fridge for the past week?
Maybe they don't like gay people. Anyways, that was a horrible dining experience.
I did have to flag down a waiter as none of them were interested in asking how the dinner was. The waiters there have an uppity attitude.
I received a fresh bowl of pasta, but my appetite had already left me by then.
No comps off the bill at all.
I recommend everyone to Forget About ever going there, unless you like spoiled food.
What a disgrace for a restaurant of that category!

2 Thank David V