“Unforgettable”

Forget About It Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Forget About It Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #365 of 8,473 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Unforgettable”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

For our last night in a vibrant city made more so by a film festival we chose Italian restaurant Forget About It. Our experience was almost unflawed and faltered only when desserts were, apparently, forgotten. Shared antipasti were excellent. Our main courses, Chicken Parmigiani and a veal escalope respectively were also very good with the vegetables as good as the meat. The desserts too were of good quality but disturbingly late in arriving without a convincing explanation. It might be that the place just got too busy on a Saturday night during TIFF. Nevertheless, Forget About It is worth remembering for a future visit.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank John_Oram_Eats

toronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scamming waiter...unhelpful manager.”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I asked my waiter to bring my bill...instead he asked me to come and put my PIN into the credit care machine. He never presented me with the bill, and I asked for him to bring a copy of the bill after knowing that I could dispute the bill if there was a problem. There was. My bill was $126. He added on a $33 gratuity for my party of 8 without my permisssion. After 10 min., I had to ask again for my bill. He had WRITTEN a $33 gratuity onto it, that is, the computer did not add the automatic gratuity because it's not programmed to do so. I said why did you add this gratuity? He said he added "20%" (he actually added a 26% tip). I said I didn't authorize this...take it off. He brought me back a $20 bill. I had to go to him again and confront him. He gave me another $10 (for a total of $30). As I was out for a nice evening with 7 other friends, I decided I'd call from home to bring it up with the manager. The manager basically apologized and told me that the waiter was standing beside him telling him that a woman at our table had said to make my card $160. Read again: the waiter said "A lady at the table told him to make it $160." So other people can authorize what I place on my card?? He then said if I had talked to him at the restaurant, then he would have...blah, blah, blah. Scamming waiter...

1 Thank junkeeroo
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Great Choice among many”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Had dinner beofre th theatre and thoroughly enjoyed it. The prix fixe menu has lots of choices and makes for a very affordable dinner. The servers all work together and are very attentive. There are a numberof restaurants on this stretch of King street b ut we would definitely recommend this one!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank GrWeSp
Burlington, Canada
“You Will Not "Forget About It"”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Four adults went there after catching a Jay's Game. Conveniantly located on King St in Toronto's Theatre District, this quaint eatery offers all home made Italian cuisine that is pleasantly presented and was excellent. We ordered from their three course special and with a few drinks and wine we came out under $200. tip included. Service was friendly and our waiter could consider a stand-up career, a real wry sense of humour that kept us laughing. All in all a real pleasant experience and one we promised to repeat.

3 Thank cruisers249
Melbourne, Australia
“Good italian food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Service here was good and the food was very good. THey were extremely busy on the night we went (due to the Microsoft conference being in town I believe) and I did here one person complaining they didn't get their bread when they wanted it, but we had a nice evening with a two course meal that was pretty well done. Would recommend.

2 Thank Toppee