“Slightly overrated”

Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had dinner at Armenian Kitchen on a Saturday night a few weeks back and while the experience, overall, was good, we were somewhat disappointed as we had very high expectations. The food was good but not excellent and the service was rushed as they wanted to clear us out and close for the evening (we went after 9 p.m.). For what we paid, I am not sure that I would be running back, but perhaps it was the time of the evening and what I ate (I had the fish) that coloured my opinion.

There are newer reviews for Armenian Kitchen

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We absolutely love this place. We always get their vegetable combo with meat, Chicken Shawarma and a small side of shawarma. Instead of the tabbouleh and falafel, we get labenah (the best) and extra dips.

Its a family run restaurant and we usually get takeout.

If you are in the area and like this genre of food, check it out !

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Was there recently for some great middle eastern food. Decor is just ok, but the quality of the food more than makes up for it. Their home made pickled turnips are fantastic. As good as my northern Italian mother would make in a dish called "brovada". All in all a great find for great quality food at reasonable prices. This place has never disappointed me. Plaza location may seem a little sketchy but not a problem.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place has great tasting food with great prices. We had an appetizer plate to share and a chicken sandwich - it was all very delicious. We eat similiar foods at home - and I couldn't complain. If you are looking for a fancy place - this is not it. Its a small shop where you get your monies worth.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our favourite for Middle Eastern foods for over 10 years.
Whole fish is the favourite. The chef sees us and throws one on the grill. The rest of the food is wholesome and clean. Great also if you are on a grease control diet.
Visit once and it will be your circiut.