“I would visite again”

Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We wanted to go to an authentic place, and I would say I was glad that I found it. Their whole fish is great and so is the mango juice. Excellent customer service. Just need to get new chair and table and make that place look more attactive. As for food, I loved that place.

There are newer reviews for Armenian Kitchen

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My wife and I ordered beef and chicken shawarma and halved it so we can taste both. Although tasty, the meat was very very dry. I don't think adding more sauce would make a difference. It was a disappointment considering the good reviews i've read here and in other sites.

The garlic fries were delicious! You wouldn't be disappointed. Order small though, large fries was too much for me and my wife.

Forget the restaurant interior, and just take your food home.

Reviewed November 4, 2011

Though iot is in a strip mall and the decor is not great,the food is very good value. Mostly middle eastern fare it is very tasty and filling. Recommended for a down to earth good meal.

1  Thank MrB66
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Just had lunch at the Armenian and was not disappointed. Really excellent hummus and babaganoush. I loved the beef shawarma sandwich.
Recommend the canadian coffee and almond baklava.

1  Thank Renaissance_Pakmara
Reviewed August 30, 2011

Great fresh food with friendly staff at a price you can't beat!!

1  Thank braydenstyles