“Great Food”

Green Eggplant Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #474 of 8,765 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Description: Join us at our Mediterranean Grill in the heart of the Beaches Neighbourhood, Toronto. We serve an array of diverse flavours and feature a vast menu serving anything from brunch to steak, seafood, huge salads and sandwhiches, pasta, stir-frys and our legendary schnitzel and kebabs. There is something for everybody at our restaurant. Our guests also enjoy pairing their entrees with our beautiful cocktails, Bellinis and Coladas and wine. We host parties for large groups and also offer take-out. We are a walking distance to the boardwalk and ttc street car and bus accessible with street parking available.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We just ate dinner at The Green Eggplant near the beaches and it was great! I had the salmon and mashed potatoes and my husband had a Greek salad with a chicken skewer. We really enjoyed our food. The atmospher here was excellent.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Whether its breakfast, lunch or dinner, The Green Eggplant is always a great choice. A large menu with lots of variety, it's got something for everyone. The portions are huge- usually enough to take home for another meal, and the price point it great!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a fine restaurant with a lovely menu. Service is polite, efficient and friendly. Food is great and is hot. No wonder there is always
a crowd which gives it a lively atmosphere.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband, 3 year old daughter, and I enjoyed really enjoyed our dinner here. The atmosphere is laid back yet bustling and noisy enough to work well as a family venue. Arrive at 5pm for dinner to avoid waiting. Complimentary bread and dips were appreciated, crayons & paper children's menu were immediately offered to keep our daughter entertained. Service was efficient and friendly, and the food was promptly delivered. I enjoyed the house special Meditteranean Salad with steak, and my husband loved the Mexican burger. The children's menu offering was typical but our daughter enjoyed her grilled cheese sandwich. We will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank katiedeegee
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I must be boring. I always order the same thing. It is the Chicken Schnitzel. It is served on a bed of mashed potato with thinly grated (julienne) of red beets. The batter is light - almost reminds me of tempura. Portion size is very generous and I end up taking half of it home for my meal the next day. Before the main course there is a complimentary house or Caesar salad. All this is for $16.95.
This is great value in a part of Toronto where the rents for business premises are particularly high.

I once ordered the Rack of Lamb. That was good also but the price is up there. So, I love my chicken schnitzel, washed down with a pint of draft.