“Good Food & Attentive Service”

Green Eggplant Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #432 of 9,076 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: East End
Description: Join us at our Mediterranean Grill in the heart of the Beaches Neighbourhood, Toronto. We serve an array of diverse flavours and feature a vast menu serving anything from brunch to steak, seafood, huge salads and sandwhiches, pasta, stir-frys and our legendary schnitzel and kebabs. There is something for everybody at our restaurant. Our guests also enjoy pairing their entrees with our beautiful cocktails, Bellinis and Coladas and wine. We host parties for large groups and also offer take-out. We are a walking distance to the boardwalk and ttc street car and bus accessible with street parking available.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Although I live miles away from this restaurant, it has become my "neighbourhood" restaurant. Three of us were there recently and were not disappointed with the service and food. As soon as we were seated, the server brought complimentary fresh bread with three different spreads (hummus, sweet eggplant and ranch?). The spreads are irresistible. If you are not careful, you would be full before your food arrives!
At this occasion, I had the Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry and my wife and son had Mexican Smoky Burger with potato and sweet potato fries. My stir fry included a salad. I chose the caesar salad. It was excellent. Fresh lettuce, proper amount of dressing, bacon bits, shaved parmigiana cheese and croutons. The stir fry was excellent. Generous amount of grilled boneless chicken pieces with plenty of crunchy vegetables in a delicious flavourful sauce.
The burgers were juicy, not overloaded with toppings served with crisp and piping hot french fries. My son is a bit of a "Burger Snob". He loved his burger!
Our server was very pleasant and responded to all of our requests, promptly. We came away feeling very satisfied with our meal. We are already planning our next visit. I will have no hesitation in taking my friends and out of town guests there.
Green Eggplant Management: Please keep up the level of service and food quality. You have a good thing going!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Whenever I plan a get together with friends, be it couples or girlfriends, I always recommend we go to The Green Eggplant. I have been enjoying their lively atmosphere and delicious, fresh food for a couple of years now. They have never disappointed! From their complimentary bread and dip assortment (creamy hummus favourite!) to Peach Bellini, to Mediterranean Chicken Salad. I have savoured every sip, dip and meal. The salads are HUGE, so it is easily 2 meals for me. The restaurant is very popular because of it's fantastic reputation, so if you plan on eating there, you may want to arrive a little earlier to beat the lunch or dinner rush, as they do not take reservations.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I go there quiet often and always leave happy ,the price the quality of food and the servings you get for the price .

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food is great and the plate is full.It's a good thing it's close to the boardwalk,because when you finish your meal you will need a long walk.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I live in this neighborhood but avoid this restaurant because of the noise levels. People came in from out of town and wanted to go. Things seem to have slipped from my visit a year ago: The service was mediocre; my burger got lost in the bun; though the menu said the burger came with salad and fries, the waiter told me it did not and I didn't want to argue in front of guests; my wife's breakfast was cold.