“Good Food and Service at a good price”

Chutneys Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #2,342 of 10,303 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sunnylea
Description: Chutneys Fine Indian Cuisine - To experience authentic Indian cuisine in Toronto made with fine Indian spices, visit Chutneys today. For food delivery or info Call (416) 231-1367. at Chutneys, you can enjoy those same Indian Chutneys with our spiced North Indian dishes in an intimate and elegant atmosphere. Enjoy delicious authentic Indian food at Chutneys, Toronto. Each dish on our Indian menu is made as per traditional recipe with the finest spices indian cuisine toronto, indian take out toronto, indian food delivery toronto, indian food toronto, indian restaurant toronto, indian menu toronto, toronto fine indian cuisine, toronto famous indian cuisine, authentic indian cuisine toronto, authentic indian food toronto, indian restaurant mississauga, indian restaurant etobicoke, indian food catering toronto, indian food catering etobicoke, indian catering etobicoke, indian cuisine mississauga, indian cuisine etobicoke, indian food mississauga, indian food etobicoke, best indian restaurant toronto,
Reviewed January 26, 2019

Located on Bloor Street West in the trendy Kingsway area Chutneys is an institution. My daughter took me for an early dinner. The restaurant is small and intimate and very well decorated. The menu is very traditional, butter chicken, Tandoori, Samosa etc.

The service is outstanding, polite, friendly and quick. We had Samosas, a salad, Butter Chicken and Biryani. All the dishes were generous and flavourful. The price was very reasonable for a restaurant at this location

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 21, 2019

We find it hard to find a good Indian restaurant, but we loved this place! The food was delicious and the service was great! Also, we are vegetarian (not vegan) and there was a good choice of vegetarian options. We got the Dal Makhani to share with some starters and it was delicious! Will definitely go back!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I have been in love with Indian food for many years, and accordingly...I have visited many Indian restaurants in Toronto in search of the best Chicken Biryani in particular. Chutneys' Fine Indian Cuisine in Etobicoke has, in my experience, the BEST Chicken Biryani I have ever had. This is one of the reasons I continue to visit this wonderful establishment regularly for my favourite Indian dish. Mild, medium, or hot and spicy...they will make sure it is done right. The spices are colourful, fragrant, bursting with flavour, and well-balanced. The portion is generous, and the chicken breast is always abundant! Peter, the owner, his family who work there with him, and all of the other staff are always very friendly and professional, and I always feel very welcomed when I arrive. They are also always very kind to my young son. I have been a loyal customer to Chutney's for a long time...and plan to remain one for years to come. Don't miss out on this west-end treasure!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Great Indian Food, butter chicken, tikka masala and friendly, quick service. If you raised your children well, they’ll behave well in a restaurant, and in this restaurant the staff will give you a compliment about how well-behaved your children are.

Date of visit: September 2018
PeterG6623, Manager at Chutneys Fine Indian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Thank you so much. Your review is highly appreciated. Very young children were really very well behaved We will be happy to see you again with your children in our restaurant.
Peter

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I agree with others about the bad service. We also went there with a groupon. We were 4 with a 5 yr old. As it was busy time, the owner came to take the order. We wanted to try the taste first so we just ordered two dishes for 4 of us. When we gave our order...the owner was arrogant and mentioned '2 dishes for 4 people?' ...Did not appreciate that he was judging based on our order..other servers were not friendly as well...would not recommend this restaurant to others even if you have a groupon.

1  Thank Vinny856