“Good bet near Panasonic Theatre”
Review of 7 West Cafe

7 West Cafe
Ranked #644 of 8,648 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cheltenham, ON
“Good bet near Panasonic Theatre”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Found this little cafe when looking for a pre-show dinner/meeting place. Charming rustic decor.
Menu mostly Pasta and sandwiches.Table of 4 we had 3 different pasta (all were amazing) and one sandwich. We arrived 2 hours prior to the show so did not let the waiter know we had a deadline. We thought we had plenty of time. We were wrong. The service was s-l-o-w.
Table of 5 behind us arrived 10 minutes after us and had their food and was nearly finished by the time our order arrived 1 hr and 20 minutes after we sat down.
Did not know there were 2 other floors until after we left.
I would go back for the food, but not if I had a deadline.

• Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Canada
“Not bad”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Just got back from a team lunch here although I am pretty sure I came here after hours years and years ago! It's a very cute place, 3 stories, we had a group of 15 and the space was tight. The lunch service was also slow for our group. Menu is quite extensive and there were a few things that caught my eye. I had the mac and cheese and added jalapenos and sausage- I really enjoyed it! Came with a side salad and I took the rest of my half eaten meal to go. Prices are very reasonable.

Would I return? Only if I were in the area or for a work lunch. I don't think I would go out of my way to come here to be honest.

• Visited March 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Several different levels, changing in atmosphere from one level to the next.
Great food, great service, very cute victorian style building.
My ex and I really liked this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank SJM885
Toronto
“Right downtown south of yonge and bloor”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It's open 24/7! Great cool place for a date. It's a hip three story victorian trype little house and each floor has nice dim lighting and always frequented by downtown intellectuals or younger folks who like to go to a place with reasonable prices to eat something when everything is closed!

Visited January 2013
TORONTO
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointing”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Limited menu with only sandwiches or pasta...my proscuitto sammy was none too special...
Love the atmosphere though, and it's great for after hours.

Visited January 2013