“Fantastic, modern condo in a great Toronto...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sharonmh2...
Trinidad, California
“Fantastic, modern condo in a great Toronto location!”
Reviewed June 3, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Roomy, contemporary condo with great natural light, modern finishes, comfy bed, and all the amenities needed for a perfect stay in Toronto. Easy walking to Union Station, Front Street, St. Lawrence Market and grocery stores. We also loved the access to the gym. Don't pass this place up!

599cwong
Austin, Texas
“Beautiful Lakefront Condo”
Reviewed October 14, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The condo owners, Jo and Jay were very easy to work with. They let us keep our luggage at the condo till 3 pm before their next guests checked in. We were able to toured around town before our late afternoon flight out. The condo was very nice and clean with everything you need. We even used the big umbrella on one raining day during our stay. The unit was quiet. We never heard any noise coming from any neighbors. You could relax on the balcony and enjoy and lake view. We have enjoyed the condo very much.

Kali92
Cork, Ireland
“Breathtaking. Jaw dropping. Absolutely impeccable.”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

Where to start? I suppose from the outset!

Every contact I had with Jason and Giovanna (before, during and after my stay) was swift, courteous, professional and always helpful, even when my flight was delayed and alternative arrangements for check in had to be made! They truly were exceptional and I really can't fault them!

The location of the condo was incredible. I was visiting a friend who knows the area and when we were coming from the airport, she remarked that she didn't think I'd be "THIS" close to everything! The condo is overlooking the lake with remarkable views, particularly in the evening when the sun sets. It's barely a ten minute stroll from Union station with a Tim Hortons, Starbucks and a wonderful little Greek food outlet on the pier called Alexandros (if you like Poutine, try their Greek Poutine) on the way. I ate there more than once! Attractions like CN Tower and Ripley's Aquarium are maybe 20 minutes on foot which seems like a lot but when you're taking in the city, it's really not! And trust me, there's plenty to take in! The subway was a great asset too, great for getting to places like Casa Loma and the Royal Ontario Museum.

The Loblaws supermarket is maybe five minutes in the opposite direction; come out of the complex, turn right, cross at the lights, continue down and turn left at the corner. It's one of the cheaper supermarkets, Kitchen Table is closer but very expensive.

The condo itself is on the ninth floor (there's elevators, don't worry!) and is exactly as its show in the picture. When I arrived, it was absolutely pristine with plenty of towels, cupboard staples and even a jug of water chilling in the fridge that myself and my friend were more than grateful for; it was a very considerate gesture, given our journey and the unexpected heat. There were extra blankets and pillows for the pull out sofa bed which my friend used and said she found it quite comfortable! The AC was a little strange when we were there but the fan in the closet was a very welcome addition!

I'm a young female and when I travel alone, I can feel vulnerable but one remark that I made to my parents was that I felt so safe and comfortable alone in the apartment. It had a very homely feel and a very embracing atmosphere so I had no trouble falling asleep the first night and there after which I have had trouble doing before in other places. That and the bed was oh so comfortable, no wonder I had no trouble sleeping!

I didn't use the TV but the WI-Fi was brilliant, I never had a single problem with it. I did use the indoor pool once but found it a little cold, despite the blistering heat outside! Also, there were no locks on the lockers so if you plan on using them, bring one of your own; a suitcase lock would do!

Jason and Giovanna have really thought of everything. There's wasn't a single comfort of home that I didn't have (except my dogs but there was loads of those to ease that pain at the complex!). The kitchen was fully stocked, the bedroom was beautifully presented with (even more importantly) a spotlessly clean bed and the bathroom was utterly immaculate so a massive thank you to the lovely Dahlia for that as well!

I was asked only yesterday if I would stay in the same place should I go back to Toronto (which I most likely will) and of course, the answer was a resounding yes! I know it is one of the more pricier condos available but I can assure you, it's absolutely worth it. Between cleanliness, luxury and security; you really do get what you pay for!

Martin S
Heidenheim an der Brenz, Germany
“Great Condo”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

The Appartement was as good as described. The quality is excellent and interior on a high level. The city is 10min by feet. There is a good supermarket nearby for self service. If you want to eat outside you need to go 10min.

playhouse...
Carlsbad, California
“Luxury and convience”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Located on a condo complex on Lake Ontario with views of the waterfront, Close to all the interesting tourist sites and a large grocery store for supplies, I feel privileged to have spent 3 days in this beautiful place.

dianeb492...
Devon, United Kingdom
“Beautiful condo”
Reviewed June 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Great condo is lovely position, had a little trouble finding the correct entrance door especially as we had been told by owners not to approach reception desk, however once in the condo we were more than pleased, lovely view from balcony, everything we needed for our 3 night stay, couple of minor maintenance issues but emailed owners to notify them and had an immediate reply. So much better than staying in an hotel, went to local supermarket to get supplies for breakfast as did not want to eat out every morning and also had pizza from PizzaPizza the first night as very tired after trip from Banff, our previous stop on our Canadian Holiday.

Yi Z
“It is fabulous! You should experience it!”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We are here for a weekend getaway and it was as great as the pictures show! More than that, the owners were warm, helpful and understanding when we had to reschedule our stay to a later date. They managed to do that without any charging us extra. The condo is well-maintained and clean, excellently located by the beautiful lakefront within short walking distance to attractions of Toronto.

I will book the same place again in a heartbeat if I come to visit Toronto again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing