“Maharani Indian Cuisine”

Toronto
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Just had one of the best lunch buffets ever.

An assortment of non - veg and veg platters, I am stuffed.

Amazing selection.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

A MUST if you are in Toronto. Chef Benny Cohen is amazing!!! Culinary ecstasy.....range of Mediterranean food which has never been done this way before in terms of geographical representation, exquisiteness of spices, and the presentation. (I live in NYC and travelled extensively, so I know.)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Looking for a steakhouse? This should do it. Typical classical style but with a bit of a modern upscale feel. Excellent choices and a serving staff wiling to take the time to help you order what you want they way you want it.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I sampled this food truck's wares for the first time today and wasn't disappointed. Their Osso Bucco Poutine is innovative and extremely tasty. Thank you Frankie Fettucine. I will definitely track you down again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I used to lived and learned in Toronto. I love the food the people.Everybody is friendly:)Must see the CN Tower,Roger Center the Little Italy and of course the Salute to Vienna Concert on new years day in Roy Thomson Hall:)The Hansa language school is excellent.If somebody likes pubs should go to Madison Pub.In the summer the Niagara and the Niagara on the Lake is amazing,good food and wines.If somebody likes country life the best is Huntswille:)I was there when I was eight years old in a Swallowdale camp and after I went back sailing.Canada is a little Europe and a little US.In Toronto You can shopping a lot and going to Festivals:)I have a lot of friends and family in Toronto.I have a dream;I want to go back soon to Toronto:))