“This place is GREAT!”

Neighborhood: West End
Ontario, Canada
“This place is GREAT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have been to this restaurant 3 times! Each time it is really good!. It is busy every time I have been in there. Doesn't matter if it is in the middle of the afternoon or dinner hour!
It is not a fancy place....but that doesn't matter. Service is fast. Food is served hot and fresh! Did I mention that it is DELICIOUS! Love the chopsticks!
I don't live in Toronto...but next time I am up visiting my daughter we will be back! Highly recommended!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Korean food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I tried some spicy tofu soup which is really nice, I often passed by this place and when I looked inside it was always full of people. I think this restaurant is one of the most popular Korean restaurant in Toronto.

Visited October 2013
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Our first time eating Korean food, great experience. The food is fantastic, the waiters are extremely helpful if you need some guidance on what to order. So cheap, yet so tasty..

Visited September 2013
“Good food but long wait.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Very limited seating, but if you avoid the rush hour, the food is great: large portions and variety of appetizers for a low price.

Puerto Princesa, Philippines
“Excellent Bowl of Soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

If you’re looking for something to warm you up this no-frills restaurant offers up an excellent bowl of soup on a cold winter’s day. The menu is quite small so it’s easy to decide what to get. Like other Korean places you get the obligatory small plates of appetizers first including kimchee and bean sprouts.

The service is quite terse but adequate. Our server plopped 2 eggs on the table and mumbled something. Good thing I already knew that you had to crack one into the hot, bubbling soup. My friend and I ordered the Seafood Soon Tofu. As we didn’t know how spicy things were we ordered the soups ‘medium.’ I like spice so next time I’d definitely go spicier. The broth was very flavourful, the tofu plentiful and included a few shrimp, mussels and I think maybe an oyster. Lunch for 2 came out to $20 including tip (we didn’t order any drinks). The restaurant is located close to a subway stop so it’s easy to get to.

• Visited January 2013