“An excellent addition to Lesliville”

Tabule Middle Eastern Cuisine
Ranked #272 of 8,771 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Located in the heart of mid-town Toronto, Tabule restaurant is an emerging hotspot, where taste surpasses expectation! Tantalizing aromas of the middle east, rich in its variety and an exotic blend of flavors that will delight your senses. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff always provides an exceptional service, which contributes to truly unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went here for dinner with my daughter last night. We live in the neighbourhood so are always interested in visiting the new arrivals. Plus we love Middle Eastern food. I would have given the restaurant an excellent rating but for the acoustics - covered at the end of this review.
The decor is modern and fresh. The front windows open out to the sidewalk which on this night, let in the beautiful late summer evening air.
We started with the hummus and grilled eggplant. Both delicious, especially the grilled eggplant. Crispy on the outside, perfectly cooked without being mushy, on the inside. The pita, also fabulous. We shared the very generous fallafel dinner plate. There's no way either one of us could have eaten an entire one each. I have to say I've eaten a lot of fallafel in my day and this was some of the very best.
The service was friendly and attentive - water glasses were filled without ever asking.
My only complaint - the tables are super close and the venue is extraordinarily noisy. Once it fills up it's almost impossible to hear your dinner companions. The two women at the table next to us were shouting above the din which made it very difficult for my daughter and I to have a conversation.
Still, we each agreed we'd return. The food is fabulous. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Nothing else would suffice other than Tabule if you are looking for some great Tabule (fresh and tasty) and falafel! This is my and my wife's favorite restaurant! We love the mint tea using actual fresh mint leaves! So fresh and refreshing!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

While checking out the changes in Leslieville stumbled across this wonderful Middleastern restaurant. Staff were friendly. The decor was wonderful and the front all opened up to bring in a glorious summer day. Enjoyed a bowl of tasty Lentil Soup that came with a wedge of lemon and a toated pita. Warm, fresh Pita was delivered to the table. Then had a wonderful arugula salad with grilled Halomi Cheese and a pommagranate vinegarette. All very lovely on a summer afternoon. This was all topped off by a glass of California Chardonnay. I will try again but see what it has to offer at dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went here for dinner and it was great.

The halumi salad is a must and also the fallafel salad isn't far behind. Alll of the food is fresh tasting and fast to the table. It's also a nice restaurant however the acoustics will make your ears ring (when do those people who like to hear their own voice yapping ever eat their food?).

Nice cocktails to top things off.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Delicious food, excellent prices, great service. This is our go-to place when we have guests in town and want to impress. Hummus is one of the best that I have tried. Try the Moroccan mint tea-- a perfect way to complete the meal.