“Ideal location”
other travelers have booked this property
Soaring skylight brighten up the living room, in elegant, nostalgic Renaissance Suite
Cathedral high ceiling makes the space even more unique and cozy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Cathedral high ceiling makes the space even more unique and cozy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dianemcr2...
Concord, California
“Great location, very comfortable, needs maintenance”
Reviewed September 18, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

The location was terrific, close to almost everything we wanted to do but on a quiet side street. The apartment was large and very comfortable but it does need some maintenance. Annie, the owner, was out of town but we were able to message her and she was very responsive and got our major issues taken care of quickly. We let the minor issues go - too difficult to explain as the maintenance people did not speak English. I am not sure I would stay there again unless I knew the maintenance problems had been addressed.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 28, 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that I was away for the weekend, and was not able to meet up with you for the maintenance concerns you had. We had fixed the issues on your list and make it all perfect now!
Andrew H
Melbourne, Australia
“Ideal location”
Reviewed August 1, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

On our next trip to Toronto we will definitely be staying here again. The location is idealy situated close to the subway for ease of getting downtown. The accomodation is very cosy and the amenities were all there for us to use . Restaurants, bars and shopping are all in walking distance. Thanks Annie for the use of your place.

Aug 3, 2018
Thank you very much for the wonderful review and being such nice & clean guests. We strive our best to provide unique accomendation in downtown Toronto and hope to leave all our guests great memory for their trip
KMGeneva
Geneva
“Very comfortable and a convenient location”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We enjoyed staying here, a comfortable and stylish two level apartment with two bedrooms and a sofa bed. The location is convenient for the metro or you can, as we did, walk just about everywhere. Good place for exploring Toronto.

Aug 21, 2017
Dear Katie,
I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoy the city!
We left you a bottle of canadian ice wine as a surprise gift. I hope your family had enjoyed it!
best regards
Annie
Guide7063...
“Expectations met”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Beautiful place. Perfect location. Clean place. A lot of space. We will definitely be returning in the next few months.

Destinati...
“Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Annie's place is simply wonderful. I adored the space, it is elegant and quiet. The open concept kitchen/living room has such a warm and social feel to it. I ate in every night because I couldn't imagine not enjoying every possible moment in this lovely environment. The fireplace was perfect for the evenings when it was cold outside and really gave a sense of coziness. The bed was comfortable, the internet connection was fast and the kitchen had everything I needed to feel right at home. The black out curtains in the bedroom were a major plus since I'm a light sleeper and often others don't take such things into consideration. The terrace is very large and I'm looking forward to staying here sometime in the summer so that I an enjoy the barbecue. I would stay at Annies again in a heartbeat and I would instantly recommend it to others. I will never chose a hotel again if I can stay here. Annie herself is very kind and professional. Thank you!

Destinati...
“Great place to stay! Beautiful and convenient to everywhere, very spacious”
Reviewed September 26, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

great place to stay, will definitely come back again! It is a unique spacious place, we especially like the living room and walk out patio. Each bedroom has its own washroom and where is one on the entrance for share. The decoration is very beautiful, the cathedral ceiling make you fee you are in cottage while you are in central toronto downtown. Walk to everywhere, super convinient! LOVE IT! definitely the most unique place to stay in toronto downtown!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the living room, cathedral ceiling, and the walk out patio
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
polarman9...
St. John's, Canada
“Convenient Spacious Clean Lodgings in the heart of Toronto”
Reviewed September 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

my title says it all . my only criticism would be the lack of TV chs. It is centrally located it is in a nice neighbourhood with no noise,. close to the market and restaurants and within walking distance to the Lake ie Air Canada C and The Rogers C

Traveling group: Friends
Jul 10, 2017
Dear guests,
we had upgrade to Rogers VIP cable package, so there are lots TV channels available now!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing