“Good wings”

Cuisines: Pub
Neighborhood: North End
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

It has been several years since my last visit and I had forgotten how good the wings are.

They have 2 different sizes, I order the small wings. The hot sauce is a little tangy.

Both the drinks and food service is slow.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

The Right Wing Sports Pub has been my favourite wing place in the city for a very long time though visit after visit, I kept facing disappointment. Countless times, drinks, hand wipes, and sauce were forgotten during our meal which are basics that every wing place should give all their customers since the meal can be very spicy and dirty. The food itself is pretty good. Although there is a lot of grease on the wings, the odd trip to the restaurant is very enjoyable. In my opinion, the decor of the restaurant is too old compared to the other sports pubs in the city. Checkered floor, red walls, and outdated photos of hockey players does not set the exciting sports mood customers would like to have in 2017. Igor, the owner of the restaurant is a very hard working man. He wants all his customers to be happy and enjoy a great meal though the people he hires prohibit that from happening 80% of the time.

5  Thank reviewsfromthe6
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

The food was terrible and also the vibe. I will never go there again. I went there to watch a soccer game and I was very disappointed by how poor was the food. Save your $$ and stay away from this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Small and narrow dining area and street parking can be difficult to find especially in peak times. Dining area is not inviting to sit in. A few small tables at front, then the bar and then the remainder of seating. Both our orders of Jumbo Wings looked and tasted great. Big, meaty wings prepared as ordered. Fries were average. Service was extremely slow both before taking our orders and after delivering them. Server never came back to see if we were satisfied or for drink refills. Had to walk back to the bar to request our bill and even then, waited a long time for it to come to our table.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Happened upon on this place on Saturday night and I should've went with my instincts and gone to St Louis instead.

The service was poor- the ladies on shift were more interested in talking about their personal lives than the customers. One girl was even walking around and drinking a beverage in the pub!

We ordered wings and fries and a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries.
The wings were suppose to be 10-12 pieces but we go way less than that. The cheeseburger was dry.

The sweet potato fries didn't come with aioli sauce and when we asked about it, we were told we needed to pay. Not the best of anything, food tasted dull.

I honestly could not remember the taste of the food by the time I got home.

That's definitely the first and last time I will visit this place.