“Very disappointing”

Cuisines: Pub
Neighborhood: North End
Neighborhood: North End
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

The food was terrible and also the vibe. I will never go there again. I went there to watch a soccer game and I was very disappointed by how poor was the food. Save your $$ and stay away from this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Small and narrow dining area and street parking can be difficult to find especially in peak times. Dining area is not inviting to sit in. A few small tables at front, then the bar and then the remainder of seating. Both our orders of Jumbo Wings looked and tasted great. Big, meaty wings prepared as ordered. Fries were average. Service was extremely slow both before taking our orders and after delivering them. Server never came back to see if we were satisfied or for drink refills. Had to walk back to the bar to request our bill and even then, waited a long time for it to come to our table.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Happened upon on this place on Saturday night and I should've went with my instincts and gone to St Louis instead.

The service was poor- the ladies on shift were more interested in talking about their personal lives than the customers. One girl was even walking around and drinking a beverage in the pub!

We ordered wings and fries and a cheeseburger with sweet potato fries.
The wings were suppose to be 10-12 pieces but we go way less than that. The cheeseburger was dry.

The sweet potato fries didn't come with aioli sauce and when we asked about it, we were told we needed to pay. Not the best of anything, food tasted dull.

I honestly could not remember the taste of the food by the time I got home.

That's definitely the first and last time I will visit this place.

Reviewed May 12, 2016

The selection is decent with lots of sports on the tv, but one should not really expect too much out of such a place. Their focus is on wings, and the wait staff seems to focus a bit on the regulars that pump a lot of money into the place.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Firstly: it isn't a pub. I wouldn't even call it a bar. Its a strange layout, but yes, there's TVs, plastic banners, and sports paraphernalia around.
Arrived after supper on a weekday looking for somewhere to grab wings and beer, and we figured this bar's name made it the perfect spot.
The building is long, with the bar in the front. Plain wooden tables and booths are in the back, as well as stairs to a basement 'games room' (read: unused second bar, where they store bottles, a few dartboards and a pool table).
We ordered nachos, boneless wings, and two types of wings (sauced and dry-rubbed): all were poor. Nachos had very little toppings and the chips tasted off or stale, boneless wings were quite tasteless with soggy breading. The sauced wings were large, but not hot, and very very wet. And the dry-rubbed wings were flavourless, tiny, and barely moist. The prices were okay, and their specials are decent, but the food and location/decor/upkeep is terrible. Wouldn't return.

1  Thank georgiienne