LockQuest - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Excellent Birthday Party For Teen Girls

My daughter and 7-14 year old girls has a blast. Staff was engaging and terrific and set the stage... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2015
Judi15
Book Club Killer.... CAUGHT!

We booked the room for a total of 12 people and had such an amazing time. The puzzles were varied... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2015
Chantal W

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2014

This was my first time playing an escape game, and only one person in our group had done something like it before so we had no idea what to expect going in to this--it turned out to be most fun I've had a in a while! It was exciting and really got my brain going.

The staff are great and the puzzles were so crafty I find myself still thinking about them like a week later. I can't recommend it enough. Now I can't wait to check out some more escape games in the city.

Reviewed December 5, 2014

This was our first escape game and it was blast. My friends and I really enjoyed the puzzles and the whole experience. Although we didn't escape the room, we didn't feel the puzzles to be frustratingly difficult. They were challenging but fair, it was good. We were so close!

We all enjoyed the game immensely and would unreservedly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank ellamf
Reviewed November 19, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic experience. Very well designed, with friendly and professional staff. From the moment you walk in the door, you notice the tremendous attention to details in a welcoming atmosphere.

Eye opening to see how important communication is when working as a team on a game we are used to playing alone!

Thanks for a great time/birthday party!

4  Thank Beachdemon