“The worst polish food ever!!!!”
Review of Zagloba Restaurant

Zagloba Restaurant
Ranked #6,192 of 8,996 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: West End
Neighborhood: West End
Reviewed June 21, 2013

One thing for sure thing about this place...it's food is never consistent.The only reason why this restaurant survives is that people go there to eat in hurry and don't write about it later.
Sausage and cabbage have no taste, the soups, are not great and the pierogis are just ok. Flaki smell so bad that you can't eat them...they are not cooked long enough or mixed with old ones. Don't order Flaki they will be ether over salted or not cooked long enough...total waste of money
Food and salads are mixed with the leftovers from previous days. When you had Home cooked polish food then you know when you are served stinky food from previous days.

Waste of my money, even though I was hungry, I couldn't bring myself to eat it. . I hope Mississauga pulls up it's socks and comes up with some decent Polish eateries.

The service is pretty much what I would expect from my countrymen: depending on the mood of the server,

4  Thank Accent U