“Good quality Iranian food and good service”
Review of Zaffron

Zaffron
Order Online
Ranked #2,905 of 10,309 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Italian, Persian
Neighborhood: North York
Neighborhood: North York
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We have been to Zaffron multiple times as the food and service are quite good. From appetizers to their grilled meats everything is worth trying and tasting.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We arrived late, near closing time. Some of the group had never sampled Iranian dishes. The wait staff did not rush us, took time to explain different menu items, and were available for questions. The food was very tasty (only mildly spicy), and plentiful. We'd gladly go back if ever in Toronto again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Have been to this Iranian restaurant several times now and still love it. In fact, loved it so much - I brought out 30 of my closest loved ones to celebrate my birthday. This restaurant has ample food and drinks; caters to large parties; has excellent service for all its guests; and offers good pricing for large quantities of food. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Five of us went to have dinner at the restaurant. Most of us ordered koobideh and they were pretty decent but we all agreed it was a bit overpriced. Inside décor looked nice but dated.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

On a family visit, we had kabobs (Kubideh,barg, and chicken). I also had Gheymeh.

The kubideh arrived undercooked. The waiter was very eager to make sure we were pleased, and had no problem replacing the dish with a new freshly cooked one. Nice and gracious service!

The barg (tenderloin kabob) was a little dry and tasteless. The chicken could have been marinated and cooked more. The Gheymeh (a meat and split pea stew) was very good, though.

Prices are reasonable with main dishes costing between $15 and $25. There is also a well chose reasonably priced drinks list.

I would not go out of my way to eat here, but it served out purposes at the time.

Date of visit: August 2018