“Great place to relax”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The VIP is a straightforward and friendly place to relax after a hard day's work. It's conveniently located, and easy to find. The food is good - also good veggie choices - and there's a super beer list that covers much of the planet.

I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Food was fairly good and was a great value for the dollar. They have a large selection of beer on tap. It has a great atmosphere, unique and efficient service, and was an overall great experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Spoilt for choice, our quick lunch stop turned into a deliriously wonderful Belgian beer discovery afternoon, complete with delicious potato + dill soup, chicken pot pie and cornish pasty.

We are already plotting our return in two weeks time ...

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were hungry and looking for a place to eat. Once we saw the name, we had to stop. The food was very good, and the portions were large. The servers were extremely nice, helpful and attentive. They had a good beer selection as well. I had an omelet and my husband had a burger. His burger was cooked more than I like mine, but he was happy with it. I would recommend this place and I would return.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The pub is conveniently located across the street from the AGO. There is a reasonable selection of international beers, but not all the beers on the menu are available. The 2 Belgian beers on the menu that we had selected (Delirium Tremens and Grimbergen) were not available. I selected fish and chips and they were terrible! The worst I have ever had! Not only that the fish was burned, but it was obvious that the oil had been "recycled" many, many, many times! Scary! Although the waiter was friendly and he removed the fish and chips from the bill I would bever go back there other than maybe for a beer!