“Disappointed”

Cuisines: International, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Was very disappointed. The way the menu reads made me go in, food was oily-tasting, none of it I found appetizing. I decided to go back a second time because of the reviews, same thing, pretty crappy. Service was snotty and arrogant. Don't get why it is even around. Oh well.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

It waa late on a tuesday night and most places were no longer serving but this place did. Meals were huge! We didnt finish everything. Service was good however they like their jalepenos with their meals ao just ask them to take ot put if you want

1  Thank MissV282
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I recommend the Lemon Cheesecake at Utopia Cafe & Grill. It is somewhat denser than I like, but tasted great, and seems to be made with fresh ingredients - without artificial or so-called "natural flavours" that tends to make food have a terrible after-taste.

I write reviews for AgoraCosmopolitan.com and other online newspapers. I am also a member of "foodie" oriented groups like TorontoEncounters.com.

1  Thank OttawaEncounters
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We got there by accident, we were initially going to a place nearby that was closed but to our surprise, it was amazing! Since then we have been several times and from the sweet potato panini, to utopia style poutine and all the other brunch items we have tried they have all been delicious. It is well worth your visit!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here... the food is great and people are so kind. I recconend this place also to people on a budget is absolutely great. Huge Burger, fries & 2 beers 25 $.