“Late night dinner!”

Neighborhood: Etobicoke
New York City, New York
“Late night dinner!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a long drive from NYC to Toronto. By the time we arrived to the hotel is was about 7 or 8PM and we were exhausted and starving. The agents at the hotel recommended this restaurant since it was close by and not much was available. We didnt expect this restaurant to be anything like NY, but it went far above our expectations. The service was perfect, the food was delicious.. I cant think of anything negative to say. The waitress was so helpful on explaining some items on the menu. Highly recommend if your around the area.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nessie M

Toronto
“Nice Chinese-style food in a quiet spot...”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have ordered food from this place before for business functions, mainly because this is only Halal Chinese restaurant in a relative immediate area from my business and Halal meat is necessary for some business functions we do. So I decided one day to go in and have a bite as I was on the road. The service is very nice, and the food was delivered very quickly and tasted good. They also use these plate warmers on the table to keep the food warm (but if you leave it too long, the plates become hot). The wonton soup, which on the menu says is one of the best in the city, lives up to the hype. The place is quiet and private which is good if you are looking for a distraction free place. Very nice decor. Good option for those looking for Halal meat (as there is no pork on the menu also).

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Average at best”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Rewarded food not made fresh. Felt like lunch leftovers. To go for lunch was much better. Skip this place. I wish I did

• Visited May 2013
“Favorite Chinese fast food ever hands down- from a serious foodie.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I have been ordering from the wokker on lakeshore for many years - NOT to be confused with the other location, which is surprisingly incomparable. Their food is ALWAYS fresh, portions are amazing, service is fast, and flavours are spot on the food is just the best. Number one wonton soup I have ever tried, and their chicken balls actually have huge pieces of all white chicken breast inside not tiny pieces of dark meat. The only Chinese food restaurant I would ever recommend to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Recommended by Hotel (TownPlace Suites, ACC) and the Wokker did not disappoint. Delicious cuisine. Delivered very quickly. Food was hot and priced very fair. Menu selection is very thorough and diverse to satisfy your palette

Visited March 2013