“Prompt service and good food”

The Pour House Pub and Kitchen
Ranked #1,043 of 8,946 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Arrived as a birthday party crowd was also arriving. We were seated promptly an immediately aske what we woul like to drink. The drinks arrived promptly and we gav ourvordervforvthe meal as we did not want to be delayed bybthevwedding party.
The wedding party was served many appetizers and drinks for the 30 or so guests yet our meals arrived in good time and were delicious. We had the fish and chips and the herb-pot-pie.
We were amazed at the efficiency of our waitress and asked how she did it. She replied that she didn't know and that it was her first day on the job. I think she was joking!!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stopped in because my husband has a bad back and he needed a somewhere to sit until he could walk again, we stopped in and I was surprised about the size of the menu, not just the beer menu! but the food menu was pretty sizable and the knowledge from the waitress was pretty great, actually! Cold beers and warm friendly faces, can't get much better than that...Oh By the way! their pulled pork poutine (which is an "App" but can honestly be a meal") is roll your eyes in the back of your head worth! So good!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Had drinks here with friends and we had a great time
The staff were friendly although once it got really busy some of the servers seemed quite stressed
Good location and great pub atmosphere

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Not in a tourist location, a bit off the beaten path at the top of the Annex, but good Irish pub food. Loved the decor! Service was excellent. Enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

The waitress that we had was horrible. I was asking questions regarding the menu where she starting giving me dirty looks. I usually don't let things like that bother me, but once I received my meal it was also horrible. The French fries were cold and not fresh.
I did not have a good experience at this place at all. The waitress was very non-talkative and snobby, as she ignored me twice when I called her name.
Perhaps going here for drinks would be okay, but I highly do not recommend the food.