“First time at ACC - Raptors”
Review of The Platinum Club

Ranked #1,509 of 8,722 Restaurants in Toronto
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown West
Cross street: Lakeshore Rd. & Bay St.
Transit: Connected to Union Station and Toronto's PATH system makes getting to the ACC and the Platinum Club effortless.
Description: The Platinum Club at Air Canada Centre provides the most unique fine dining experience in the city of Toronto. The restaurant hosts 260 guests for business dinners, wine tastings or a romantic evening for two. Established in 1999, the restaurant provides platinum seat holders with a sophisticated environment to enjoy exceptional food and premium service. The atmosphere includes soft lighting paired with rich colours and textures, surrounded by elegant handmade décor crafted by various Canadian artists. Guests can enjoy their experience in one of our three unique dining spaces that come together to make Platinum Club a destination. Our club features a stunning 3,000 bottle, floor to ceiling Sterling Three Palms Merlot wine cellar, surrounding a marble table, ideal for private dinners or wine tastings. The room also includes two sub-zero fridges keeping wine perfectly chilled and ready to serve. Two beautiful onyx backlit bars are located on either side of the wine cellar, perfect for pre-game or intermission cocktails. Opposite the wine cellar stands the Champagne Room, an eight person private dining experience featuring a mother of pearl wall, as well as a solid mahogany and ebony table, surrounded by glass for a more exclusive and intimate atmosphere. Both of these unique dining experiences can be booked through the club manager. Finally, our main dining areas are ideal for accommodating parties of most sizes before an event or during intermissions. Accompanying the extravagant décor, the menu, created by Platinum Club's Chef de Cuisine Jason Bailey, will excite your appetite with a variety of classically inspired dishes that change seasonally. To complete the dining experience, indulge in a warm Lindt milk chocolate fondue or a selection of local artisanal cheese. To compliment dishes, our Head Sommelier Anne Martin and her certified team, will pair your meal with wines from our award winning wine program of over 600 labels from various regions around the world. The club is overseen by Manager Karen Geddes, Chef de Cuisine Jason Bailey, Culinary Director of F&B Chris Zielinski and Senior Manager of Restaurants and Catering Keryn Gibson.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Took a client here...first time ever at the ACC and it was a lot of fun. Service was excellent, and the food was good. It's expensive, but you are very close to the best seats in the house. Will definitely go again...

There are newer reviews for The Platinum Club

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful dining experience at this restaurant. At first even though the restaurant was empty we were seated at a table for two by a wall and it was very dark and you could see nothing of the restaurant. Once we asked to move out into the open all was well. I had the Caesar salad and my husband had two very large shrimp ($10.00 each) for our appetizers and I would recommend both. For the main course I had the seafood linguine and it was very fresh with lots of seafood in it and extremely flavourful. My husband had the filet and it was cooked to perfection. For dessert if you don't have room for a full sized one they had $5.00 serving of various mini desserts and I think thats a great option. With two glasses of wine each the whole dinner was
$250.00 .... well worth the experience.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I've been here a few times and indeed it is a very cool place to come before a game - if you have Platinum access of course. The service has always been good, and the food very good. Drink sizes a bit small for the price. But the cost is really too high. If they lowered the prices they might get more customers --- it's never been full, but I've only been there for Raptor games.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Our server should have been holding the slow stop sign at the side of a road.

We still had an amazing time. You will be doing well to get out of this place without dropping 400.00-500.00 for dinner for 2 and a modest bottle of wine.

It is worth the dough if you like high end food, in a unique location.

Will be back, hopefully we will get a better server.

Let's go leafs!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have eaten here so many times but I have never written about it. It is one of my favorite restaurants at the ACC. I was there for the opening/redesign of it with the Sterling Three Palm Cellar, the Chef Robert Bartley and the amazing team...but that was a while back. All I can say is that the food is always consistently great. My last two meals last week were the amazing burger....and then the fish special- Trout on white asparagus with sweet potatoes mash. I like the atmosphere, the way you get treated, the service and if you buy a courtside ticket I believe you get the opportunity of eating here. It is a Private Club but I wish more people knew about it or ate here as there are many tickets sold with Platinum Club access. One cool part about it is that you get to walk right onto the court from the restaurant level. Talk about impressive.

1  Thank SavvyTraveler738