“Best Indian In Toronto!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
Windsor, Canada
“Best Indian In Toronto!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

When I went with my family for the first time, I was so excited because personally, Indian is my favourite food. When I got there, an aura of the most delicous foods that I had ever smelled. But that was just the star. We sat down and were immediatly greeted by the waiter, who was so nice to us and found us a seat right away. then came the buffet. and I mean BUFFET! It was filled from wall to wall with the most delicous food you will find in Toronto. The staff did such an amazing job at be friendly and social. It was such a good experience. I would recomend this resaurant to anybody looking for a great bite to eat.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Gabe V

Toronto
“Great Indian food in downtown TO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

I am surprise this restaurant has bad reviews. Maybe because they order the buffet.
We always go a la carte and have never been disappointed. The paneer and curry options are delicious, I can't think of a bad dish we have had here. Any dish on the menu was a delicacy , difficult to find this quality of Indian food downtown TO.

• Visited August 2011
Toronto
“Good food with prompt service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2011

Just visited the restaurant last week and since there has not been any review since 2008, it was time for an update. The restaurant has an outdoor patio, which was perfect for lunch on a sunny day. We tried the lunch buffet, reasonably priced at $12.95. The selection was good with 3 vegetarian dishes (chickpeas, aubergine and cauliflowers and potatoes), 3 meat dishes (butter chicken, lamb curry and tandoori chicken), basmati rice, naan bread, and a salad bar. The quality of both the vegetarian and meat dishes were flavourful but on the mild side (specifically for the intended customers). Some dishes ran out but they were replenished quickly when asked. Overall, I believe the overall quality has improved since the previous reviews.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Average food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2008

Average food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent? It sucked. The pakora was good, but that was it. Luckily it was cheap.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2008